MUSTAFA KULLE is an Artist, Author, and Vocalist, born in London, 1986.
Drawing pictures and telling stories are his passion. His life.
The spiral represents his tornado-like brain. Creative and imaginative. It's a growing spiral, always learning, developing, and experimenting. A powerful force of nature that doesn't stop.
He studied Digital Animation in Hertfordshire University where he graduated in 2008. Since then he struggled to find work, so he kept himself busy working as a freelance graphic desginer and as an IT technician to support himself. He kept drawing and writing.
It was during this time he was writing his stories which later became his first three published titles.
Originally they were going to be a compilation of small short stories in one book to be called "The Spiral Anthology", but his editor advised him to extend the stories further. He published his first short story in 2018 "Just Business...", followed by "Trevor", and then "School Shooter". The rest are work in progress.
He is now currently in full time employemnt as an Office Manager in a recrutiment firm where puts his graphic design and IT skills to use. The company he helped at the very beginning and works for has grown successful ever since.
His obsession with Japan and its culture made him a devout Shintoist and Buddhist.
- Favourite Food: Sushi and Udon soup.
- Favourite Actor: Toshiro Mifune (Samurai Rebellion, Yojimbo, Seven Samurai, The Three Treasures)
- Favourite Anime: Voltron and Gundam
- His first video game console was a Sega Mega Drive where he was addicted to 'Sonic the Hedgehog' and 'The Revenge of of Shinobi'. And then he became a 'Pokemon' fan.
- A 27-year Karate Veteran, 2nd Dan Black belt, now currently trains in Ju-Jitsu.
His love for Japan and oriental culture continues to grow.
Favourite Books to name a few:
- Watchmen by Alan Moore
- The Dark Knight Returns & Sin City by Frank Miller
- Samurai: A Military History by Stephen Turnbull
- Christine by Stephen King
He grew up on literature by Alan Moore.
He loves comics, movies, video games and music from heavy metal to classical music.
Originally from a small village in Cyprus called Knodara, he is a blend of Greek, Italian, Persian, Arab, and Armenian to name a few.
He is the new face of Cypriot Literature. The tornado is the driving force for self improvement. Everything has potential to start small and grow into something big. Nothing represents that better than a Spiral.
If you like my work, please consider donating using the platforms below.
It will be highly appreciated.