Hello, I'm an Artist, Author, and Vocalist, born in London.
Drawing pictures and telling stories are my passion.
The spiral represents my tornado-like brain. Creative and imaginative. It's a growing spiral, always learning, developing, and experimenting. A powerful force of nature that doesn't stop.
I studied Digital Animation in Hertfordshire University where I graduated in 2008. Since then I struggled to find work, so I kept myself busy working as a freelance graphic designer and as an IT technician to support myself.
I kept drawing and writing. I never give up.
It was during this time I wrote my stories which later became my first three published titles.
Originally they were going to be a compilation of small short stories in one book to be called "The Spiral Anthology", but my editor advised me to extend the stories further. I published my first short story in 2018 "Just Business...", followed by "Trevor", and then "School Shooter". The rest are work in progress.
I am now currently in full time employment as an Database Manager and Head of Compliance in a recruitment firm where I put my IT skills to use. The company I helped at the very beginning and work for has grown successful ever since.
I have an obsession with Japan and its culture made me a devout Shintoist and Buddhist.
- Favourite Food: Sushi and Udon soup.
- Favourite Actor: Toshiro Mifune (Samurai Rebellion, Yojimbo, Seven Samurai, The Three Treasures)
- Favourite Anime: Voltron and Gundam
- My first video game console was a Sega Mega Drive where I was addicted to 'Sonic the Hedgehog' and 'The Revenge of Shinobi'. And then I became a 'Pokemon' fan.
- A 32-year Karate Veteran, 3rd Dan Black belt, now currently training in Ju-Jitsu.
My love for Japan and oriental culture continues to grow.
Favourite Books to name a few:
- Watchmen by Alan Moore
- The Dark Knight Returns & Sin City by Frank Miller
- Samurai: A Military History by Stephen Turnbull
- Christine by Stephen King
I grew up on literature by Alan Moore.
I love comics, movies, video games and music from heavy metal to classical music.
Originally from a small village in Cyprus called Knodara, I am a blend of Greek, Italian, Persian, Arab, and Armenian to name a few.
I consider myself the new face of Cypriot Literature. The tornado is the driving force for self improvement. Everything has potential to start small and grow into something big. Nothing represents that better than a Spiral.